Monday, July 23, 2012

Majora's Mask Link

After having been sent back to his childhood by the adult Princess Zelda of Ocarina of Time, the Hero of Time began a new history in which Ganondorf never destroyed Hyrule Castle and failed to take over the kingdom for 7 years. He leaves Hyrule to search for his lost friend Navi. While riding deep in the Lost Woods, he is ambushed by a Skull Kid who is possessed by an evil artifact, Majora's Mask, and his horse, Epona, is stolen along with the magical Ocarina of Time. Chasing the Skull Kid, Link falls into a crevasse and arrives in a world called Termina. He must save this land from the evil of Majora's Mask, which has drawn the moon into a decaying orbit, causing it to crash into Termina's capital city in just three days. Link uses the Ocarina of Time (reclaimed early on) and the Song of Time, which sends him back in time and saves the game when he plays it, to relive these three days again and again in order to prevent the disaster.


Download at Paperzelda

Sorry I've been so un-active these past few weeks, I had no internet :/
But I've been working on a lot of papercrafts in that time, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I know this papercraft was posted online almost a year ago, but I just found it and am excited to get started! I do have one question though. I saw a preview image you posted of this papercraft that had the endgame weaponry for Link: the gilded sword and the mirror shield as his accessories. Do you think you could send it to me? or the original file I could finalize for my own use? I couldn't find the 3d model to figure out how to do it myself. :) It would mean a lot to me! This is my favorite link, and I always picture him with his endgame sword and shield. it would feel wrong to have him any other way. :) Thank you!!

    p.s. I found this papercraft through Paper Zelda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome papercraft but isin't link left handed?

    ReplyDelete